Information Collected by Birdpx
We only collect personal information that is required and relavent concerning the use of our website. We use and collect this information in order to provide you the best experience possible by using these details to create a customized and useful experience. The type of data we collect from our Birdpx users is as follows:
Information You Provide to Us
1. When you register and access our site, you will be able to receive and store photos, graphic art, postings and any information part of our terms and services on our website. If you decide not to provide us with certain information, your acess may be limited and prevent you from being able to take advantage of many of our special features.
2. Registration: It is mandatory in using Birdpx services to complete registration form with all required details before using our Service. In our registration form, we will require some select personal information to set up your account.
3. User Profile: At our Site and in using our Service you will be allowed to provide additional information about yourself. For example a biography, your favorite URLs, instant messaging Ids, and other forms of social media, We are allowing this type of information in order as an opportunity to express yourself and to not be limited to just the information collected during registration if you choose. Additionaly, you also have the ability to include photos of yourself in your profile. In the section titled "Sharing Your Information", you will find details on how you will be allowed to control the display and use of your information.
1. Birdpx and its authorized agents automatically receive and record certain "traffic data" on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, Birdpx cookie information, and the page you requested whenever you use our Site and Service. Birdpx uses this traffic data to help diagnose problems with its servers, analyze trends and administer the website.
2. Birdpx also may collect data on any page and display the total counts that a page has been viewed. This data collection includes User Profile pages as well.
3. Although many companies may offer programs that help you to visit websites anonymously, Birdpx will be unable to provide you with a personalized experience if we cannot recognize you.
Your privacyis of very important to us at Birdpx. We will never provide your email address to a third party without your explicit permission, as detailed in the "Sharing Your Information" section below. However, please be aware and informed that Birdpx may send out e-mails with Birdpx-related news, products, offers, surveys or promotions to you at our discretion. In addition, you may also receive notification e-mails from Birdpx informing you of actions (e.g. friend requests) that have been performed on the site. If you choose to not receive these types of e-mails from us, please visit the Email Preferences section of your User Profile and/or follow the instructions contained in the unwanted e-mail message. However, please note that even if you choose not to receive these types of emails; you will continue to receive all system e-mails (e.g. those regarding forgotten user passwords) and legal notices (e.g. updates to our policies) from us which you can not opt out of.
Birdpx cookies do not collect personal information. We also do not combine information collected through cookies with other personal information to tell us who you are, what your screen name is, or what your e-mail address is. The Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that are transfered to your computers hard drive through your Web browser, in order to enable our systems to recognize your browser and tell us how and when pages in our website are visited, as well as by how many people.
Sharing Your Information
Because Birdpx is designed to enable people to discover and share information with one another, the information about the people who use Birdpx is an integral part of the Birdpx experience. Be assured assured that we will not rent nor sell your personal information to anyone, and that we will share your personal information only as described below.
• Birdpx Personnel: Birdpx personnel and authorized consultants and/or contractors may have access to user information, if necessary, from time to time, in the normal course of Birdpx business.
• Business Transfers: In some cases, we may choose to buy or sell assets of Birdpx. In these types of business transfers, user information is typically one of the business assets that is transferred as well. It is understood and acknowledged by all if Birdpx, or substantially all of its assetsof Birdpx were acquired; that user information would be one of the assets that is transferred.
• User Profile information: All information collected during the registration and your subsequent visits (such as your name and location), may be displayed to other Birdpx users in your User Profile. In the the User Profile area on Birdpx, you are allowed you to tell other Birdpx users about yourself. You may control the display of ceratin types of personal information displayed in your User Profile by visiting the Settings section of your User Profile.
• Followers Activity: Birdpx allows non-followers to browse your followers activity which is similar to other online social networks.
• Syndication: Within the Birdpx website, we allow for the RSS syndication of all of Birdpx public content
• With Your Consent: We will contact you when your personal information is shared with third parties or used for a purpose incompatible with the purpose for which it was originally collected; except as noted above. In additiond you will be able to opt out to prevent the sharing of this information as stated above.
Keeping Information Secure
• Your Birdpx account information is protected by a password for your privacy and security. The security of your account and password carries responsibilities as a user to protect it. To help protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer, remember logging off once you have finished visiting our Site and using our Service when using a shared computer.
• All of our employees are kept up to date on our privacy and security practices; and only employees or our contracted agents who need personal information to perform a specific job (for example, a customer service representative) are granted access to it.
Ways to Control Display and Use of Your Information
• As we previously stated above, it is always anoption for you to opt out and to not disclose certain information. Also beaware if you do choose to opt out you may be unable to use certain features on our website.
• You can correct, amend, add or delete personal information on our website at anytime by visiting your User Profile.
• The settings of your User Profilecontain instructions for unwanted e-mail messages. If you do not want to receive e-mails from us or other Birdpx users, please visit this area and follow the instructions. However; please be aware and acknowledge that you will continue to receive all Birdpx system e-mails (e.g. those regarding forgotten user passwords) and legal notices (e.g. updates to our policies) from us.
• As previously noted above, if you decide not to accept cookies our would like to disable cookies; the "help" portion of the toolbar on the majority of browsers will direct you on how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to command the browser to disable them. Also, please be aware and acknowledge the fact that if your browser does not accept cookies, you will not be able to take advantage of some of our most attractive features.
Children Under 18 Years of Age
You must be at least 16 years and older to register to use our Birdpx website. Be aware that Birdpx does not specifically collect information about children. If Birdpx discovers or is informed that any information collected was from a child under the age of 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. As is stated in our Terms and Conditions, we recquire that minors between the ages of 16 and 18 ask and receive their parents permission before using Birdpx or sending information about themselves or anyone else over the Internet.
Conditions of Use